Cyborg Linux, based on ubuntu, was developed by Team Cyborg, led by Vaibhav Singh and Shahnawaz Alam from Ztrela Knowledge Solutions. Cyborg Hawk has more than 700 tools, the most complete tool, can be used for network security and auditing and digital forensics, but also for mobile security and wireless network security testing. Cyborg Hawk’s interface is also quite beautiful, and is considered to be the most advanced, powerful and beautiful penetration test release ever.
- More than 750+ penetration testing tools included.
- Cyborg Hawk is totally Free and always will be.
- Can be used as live OS with full capability.
- Exploitation Toolkit, Stress Testing, Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Mobile Security & Wireless Security.
- Full virtual machine support in version v1.1.
- Now comes with its own repository.
- Reliable and stable.
- Various Wireless devices support.
- Well sorted menu, everything organised in a logical manner.
- The kernel is patched from injection.
The 750 or so tools are grouped roughly in the menu in the following categories:
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Privilege Escalation
- Maintaining Access
- Documentation & Reporting
- Reverse Engineering
- Stress Testing
- Wireless Security
- Hardware Hacking
- VoIP Analysis
- Mobile Security
- Malware Analysis