Before I start this guide, I would like to make one thing clear SIM CLONING is illegal. This tutorial should be used for educational purposes only.
First off a little introduction about SIM CARD:
Our SIM cards contain two secret codes or keys called (imsi value and ki value) which enables the operator to know the mobile number and authenticate the customer, these codes are related to our mobile numbers which the operators store in their vast database, it is based on these secret keys that enables the billing to be made to that customer.
SIM cloning extracting these two secret codes from the SIM and programme it into a new blank smart card (often known as wafer) since the operator authentication on SIM is based on these values, it enables us to fool the operators in thinking that it’s the original SIM, this authentication is a flaw with the GSM technology
Now which SIM cards can be cloned?
SIM cards are manufactured based on three algorithms COMP128v1, COMP128v2 and COMP128v3. It is important note currently only COMP128v1 version SIM cards can be cloned, since this is the only algorithm, which has been cracked, bear in mind that 70% of all the SIM cards we use are COMP128v1.
Cloning a card:
1. Buy a SIM card Reader
2. Need a Blank SIM card or super SIM card
3. Download and install MagicSIM
4. Download and install USB SIM Card Reader Software126.96.36.199
6. Go in phone tools, select SIM card, then select unlock SIM, it will prompt for a code.
7 Call network provider, they will ask for your phone number, your account info, name and security code, then they will ask why you want to unlock your SIM card, just tell them you need to unlock your SIM to get it to work with your overseas phone or something.
8. Once they give you the SIM unlock code, enter it, and it will say SIM unlocked.
9. Remove the SIM from your phone, place it in the card reader, click read from card in magic SIM the application.
10. When it displays ‘connected’, select crack SIM in the toolbar. Click strong ki and select all of the other find options and then click start.
11. Once your ki is found and the crack is finished, click file, save as and save your cracked SIM info to a file.
12. IMPORTANT!!! You must click disconnect from the file menu or you will ruin your SIM card.
Once it says disconnected, remove the SIM. Put the SIM in your phone and see if it still works, it should. (If not, either you did not unlock your SIM, or you tried to copy it instead of crack and save.)
13. Insert blank 3g card USB SIM Card Reader Software188.8.131.52, not magic SIM at this point.
14. Click connect
15. It should say ‘No Info Found’ if it is truly blank.
16. Select write to SIM, it will prompt you to select a dat file, select the one you saved earlier. Now click start, it will take about 10 minutes to write it, once it is complete, it will ask for a security code, enter the security code the network provider gave you, then click finish.
17. Your card is now cloned.
It should be noted that if you try to make two calls at the same time, one will connect; the other will say call failed, both phones will get the same messages, text and voice, and both will receive the same calls, but only one can talk at a time.